My momma says that everybody and their dog blogs. I wasn't writing a single solitary thing, but I'm correcting that right now. When momma got me she named me The Pink Party Poodle for Peace, now I guess I'm The Pink Party Poodle for Peace Pontificating. My pontification of the day is to tell you that the purpose of life is to have fun, hee, hee, and chase lizards. I love to chase lizards--never catch them though, they taste like rotten toes.

I'm Thinking

I'm Thinking

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Peaches' Picks

I feel comfortable here now. For awhile I was sad, so sad if mom left in the car without me. After being with her in the truck for four days, going into hotels together, staying in a hotel once we arrived in Eugene, and even staying with Auntie Lisa, for awhile, I believed my place was beside mom.

She tells me it is sometimes too hot in the car for me, but when I'm in the car it feels perfect. I don't know what she is talking about. HOT? Mom, its not hot.

Oh, it's when she is gone and the car isn't running. Now I get it.

Okay, I will stay at home sometimes, but only if I have to.

I've been pinteresting with the other pinners. Here are some of my favorites:



Dental exam



Best bed ever.

Best perch ever.

Dangerous pit bull.


When Mom first got me she had a Rottweiler named Gabe and he laid beside the bed, a foot stool so I could get on the bed. Mom said he lived longer because he had a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment