My momma says that everybody and their dog blogs. I wasn't writing a single solitary thing, but I'm correcting that right now. When momma got me she named me The Pink Party Poodle for Peace, now I guess I'm The Pink Party Poodle for Peace Pontificating. My pontification of the day is to tell you that the purpose of life is to have fun, hee, hee, and chase lizards. I love to chase lizards--never catch them though, they taste like rotten toes.

I'm Thinking

I'm Thinking

Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm Back--Still Meditating


Momma told me that bloggers who don’t post regularly are forgotten.

Me? Forgotten!

I can’t let that happen.

I am Peaches, the Pink Party Poodle for Peace. I have to speak my word. I would have spoken earlier but my secretary has been asleep at the switch, and I’ve been asleep on the bed—or in the bookcase. Meditating that is.





They say that getting in the Zone makes for a happy life. Sleep more. Don’t stress out. Go with Mom in the truck--my favorite most activity of the day. Except that yesterday I had a bath first, and I jumped into the truck sopping wet. The car heater dried me, and then I rode with the wind, listened to thundering hoof beats in my head, and slept, and dreamed of a beautiful tomorrow.

It was fun last night when the trick’er’ treaters came to our house--the doorbell would ring, I would bark, that set off Bear, he would bark, Little Boy Darling would run to the door, and open it to  the weirdest kids I had ever seen in my life. They said I looked cute though, so it was okay. They took candy and left.

And you know what?

Momma just ate the last candy bar.
P.S. You've heard of "Bad Piggies?" Well they hit our house.




I retreated.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you are back, you are pretty darned cute!

    ReplyDelete